Copper Jug Water Feature - 458007
To assemble as below:
- Connect the flexible hose at the bottom of the 3-column part to the pump outlet.
- Connect the shorter cord of the pump to the LED cord which was pre-assembled to the 3-column part .
- Place the 3-column part onto the base.
- Place the pebble around the 3-column.
- Connect the longer cord of the pump to the transformer.
- Fill the reservoir with clean water and make sure the water submerges the pump fully to prevent pump damage.
- Plug in, the water will start to flow after a short while.
- Keep water clean, the water will gradually evaporate, so a low water level is a good time to replace the water. Pump should always be fully submerged in the water.
- Empty all water in fountain and remove the pump below outdoor temperature of 3C (37.4F).
- Use proper power source as indicated on the pump label. Keep the cord away from other heat sources.
- Keep fountain out of reach of children.
- Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Do not let pump run dry. Do not pump heated liquids. Do not lift the pump by its cord.
- Pump must be completely submerged for proper operation and cooling.
Hints & Troubleshooting:
- Be sure the fountain is on a level surface shim or level the ground if necessary.
- Be sure the pumps flow control switch is set to maximum (+) before operating. Once flow is established, the pumps flow can be adjusted downward if desired.
- If the pump operates, but there is no flow, check to ensure the pump is fully submerged.
- If the pump operates, but there is no flow, check and remove any kinks in the flexible hose.